MY BLOGGER
Mí blog, mi name is mirza , I've got and 16 a live in Huehuetenango -Malacatancito in the Guatemala.
Im wiriting this post because i want to tell you more about me.
¿what do ido on this blog?
well, I generally like to play video games in my free time,but i can't do it very often, i love to listen to music , I also like sports like basketball and baseball, I go out to play basketball in the afternoon, I don't do it often, something important for me is my family and my studies to achieve everything that I propose.
I love animals, I love them, I like for example, cats, dogs, rabbits, birds and , I've got a cat I love to be with her and there is a funny story about her, when I adopted her they told me that she was a male after months she was growing as a baby wine about 3 months old, I love her because she is the only memory I have of my cat who was with me for many years, she sadly disappeared recently, she is very identical to her,
Well I have gone through sadness, joy, anger, I have made mistakes, I have learned a lot from that, now I am very encouraged, now I try to put all of me in my studies, this is what I can say and I love it, I expressed everything I could.
Thank you ❤️
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario